With the growing popularity and demand for our limited production wines, we created our Friends of the Vineyard program in late 2011. We will guarantee your allocation of our future releases based on your commitment at signup. All wines will be first offered to our Friends of the Vineyard members. Your allocation for each release will be billed and sent to you automatically, to the information on file, unless you indicate otherwise prior to the shipment. You will always receive a notice of upcoming shipments, prior to release, in case you want to change your allocation.
Wines included in the program include:
- Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (Fall Release)
- Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (Fall Release)
- Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (Spring Release)
Friends of the Vineyard also enjoy special rates at our local Wydown Hotel in St. Helena - please contact us for more information.
DUE TO GREAT RESPONSE, OUR FRIENDS OF THE VINEYARD PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR WAITLIST BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION BELOW AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN SPOTS BECOME AVAILABLE.
Choose your desired allocation level of each wine below:
- A guaranteed allocation of all wines, beginning including our Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon, our Diamond Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon and including the release of our very limited Sonoma Coast Old Vines Chardonnay
- Be first to be notified of upcoming releases and availability of library and large format bottlings
- Exclusive recommendations and our help to set up visits to other private vineyards when you or your friends visit Napa Valley
- Invitations to Winemaker dinners in your area